The Tajmahal is one amongst the World’s Wonders. It is also one amongst the UNESCO World Heritage Sites. The Taj is known as a legend of eternal love of an Emperor for his Queen. You can visit Tajmahal on one day tour, as it is not very far from the national capital Delhi. There are also some other sites nearby Taj that can be visited on the tour like Agra Fort, Sikandra and Fatehpur etc. Book Tajmahal tour package from Royal India Travel to get the best deals.
Days-1 : Delhi - Taj Mahal Agra - Delhi: One day trip
Between 05:00 AM to 5:25 AM : Pick up from your Hotel in New Delhi, by Air-conditioned Car and take you to New Delhi railway station to board the Bhopal Shatabdi train departs for Agra Cantonment. 06:00 AM: Shatabdi Express one of the Super-fast tourist fully air-conditioned Train departs for Agra Cantt. On board you will get Bottled water, and breakfast on the way. 08:05 AM: Train arrives at Agra Cantt Railway station, please look for your name on a placard outside Railway station, our representative is waiting for you. You have option to use facilities/refreshment at a 5* Hotel in Agra. 08:25 AM: Your guided trip to taj mahal begin with the Taj Mahal, was built in the 17th century by Emperor Shah Jehan for his beloved wife Bano Begaum - Mumtaz. 11:10 AM: Proceed to visit the Agra Fort, built in 1565 A.D another majestic creation by the Mughal Emperor Akbar. 13:00 PM: Enjoy your lunch at an Air-conditioned Restaurant. 14:15 PM: After enjoying your Lunch, Drive to visit Fatehpur Sikri which is 39 kms. from Agra City around 1 Hour Drive, Fatehpur Sikri also known as Ghost City, Built by Emperor Akbar in the 16th Century. After visiting Fatehpur Sikri, drive back to Agra city, Later visit Handicrafts & Gallery of Arts / Souvenirs in Agra City. 20:15 PM: After exploring your taj mahal trip, drive to the Agra Cantt Railway station (AGC) for train for New Delhi. 21:15 PM: New Delhi Shatabdi Express departs for New Delhi Railway station. 23:15 PM: Train arrive New Delhi Railway station, come out from the platform no.1 and look for our driver with a placard, with your name on it. You will be dropped at your hotel in Delhi.
- All pick up, drop in Delhi and Agra + Sightseeing in Agra and Fatehpur Sikri by Airconditioned private car
- Breakfast Dinner on board on train
- Lunch at an Airconditioned Restaurant in Agra
- Round Trip fare on Fully AC Express for New Delhi -Agra Cantt - New Delhi
- Visit to Historical monuments of Agra
- Bottled water during train journey both the way
- All Parking, Toll Tax, Road Tax, Driver Fuel
- Any Alcohol, Wine, Beer Served with Lunch
- Any Personel Activity or Tipping to Driver or Guide,
- Entrance fees at the Monument which is around INR 1250 Per Person
INR 2999 /-