Amritsar is the heart of Punjab as it is known for cultural and spiritual centre of Sikh religion. It is home of Harmandir sahib famed as Golden temple. Golden Temple is the most famous and popular tourist attraction of India and also the pride of Sikh community. The other famous sites around this temple are The Akal Takht, Dukh Bhanjani Ber (Jujube Tree), Thara Sahib etc. Apart from golden temple and its premises there is a lot to explore on Amritsar tour such as Wagha Border which is just 30 km away from city, Durgiana temple, famous Jalianwala bagh etc. Book your tour package to this amazing place Amritsar with Royal India Travel to enjoy the best of your tour.
Days-1 : Delhi To Amritsar
Arrive Amritsar Railway Station. You will be received by our representative. Check in the hotel. Visit Golden Temple the hoiliest shrines for the Sikhs. The architecture of Golden Temple is a blend of Hindu and Muslims architecture. Visit Jallianwala Bagh - which is just the walking distance from the Golden Temple. Jalianwala has a special importance attached to it with respect to India's freedom struggle On April 13, 1919 on the aucpicious day of Baisakhi hundreds of men,women and chidren sacrificed their lives in front of ruthless firing of the british forces. Then visit Wagah Border which is famous for its 'Retreat' ceremony at the time of sunset. During evening armed soldiers, both Indian as well as Pakistani, fully decked in their uniform enacts a particularly hostile parade marked by lowering of their respective flags and closing the border gates. The changing of the guards and the ceremonial lowering of the flags is carried out with great pomp and fervor.
Days-2 : Amritsar To Delhi
Transfer to Railway station to board train for onward journey.
- 1 Night accommodation on twin / single sharing basis at hotels mentioned above or similar
- Daily Breakfast
- Non Air-conditioned vehicle for Arrival / Departure transfers from and to Rly. Station
- Half day sightseeing tour as mentioned in the itinerary
- Excursion to Wagah Border for Border Retreat Ceremony
- Personal expenses such as tips; telephone , laundry, medical bills and/or alcoholic beverages
- English Speaking Guide for INR 600 per day
- Any other items not specified above
- Service Tax @ 4.90% extra
INR 4500 /-