Kashmir is called heaven on earth and it is famous for its beautiful mountainous landscape, and Jammu's numerous shrines. Kashmir is a dream destination for holidays throughout the year. It looks awesome and bewitching in winters as the entire Kashmir sleeps below the snow coating and in summer it is beautiful green grassland that attracts tourists. The most famous places to visit here are Srinagar which is famous for its lakes and gardens, Gumarg famous for snowcapped mountains and meadow of flowers, Sonmarg for its endless stream of stunning flowers and undulated trekking routes, the adventurous place Leh which is famous for the lofty mountains, the alpine lakes, and the quaint atmosphere etc. Apart from these places there are also many pilgrim sites such as Vaishno Devi temple, which attracts thousands of tourists every year. Visit this amazing land of pure beauty with Kashmir tour package of Royal India Travel.
Days 1 : Arrive Srinagar
Meeting and assistance on arrival and transfer to Hotel. Later, visit Mughal Garden "Nishat" (The Garden of Pleasure) and "Shalimar" (Abode of All). Drive along the Lake side on Boulevard On return visit a local Handicrafts Emporium for hand-knotted specialty silken carpets, shawls, jewellery ornaments. After lunch, in second half day Visit Shankaracharya Temple. Evening, enjoy 01 Hour Boat Ride on Dal Lake by a gondola Boat called ”SHIKARA” witness the ride on lake, called Venice of India & experience the aquatic life of Srinagar. Also see the scenic extravaganza of the Kashmir and enjoy the profusion of colors in the Paradise on Earth. While returning visit to the local crafts market and see the fine carved hand-made articles from Paper Machie& wood of a walnut. Overnight at the Deluxe Houseboat.
Days-2 : Srinagar – Sonmarg - Srinagar
After breakfast, leave for full day excursion trip to Sonamarg. Situated at an altitude of 9000 Ft. Sonamarg – 84 Kms is also called as “The meadow of gold” has, as its backdrop, snowy mountains against a cerulean sky. The Sindh River that meanders through the valley abounds with trout and mahaseer. Ponies can be hired for the trip up to Thajiwas glacier, which is a major local attraction during the summer. Return for Dinner & overnight stay Hotel.
Days-3 : Srinagar – Gulmarg - Srinagar
Full Day return excursion to Gulmarg, called as “Meadow of Flowers”. Gulmarg is 53 Kms from Srinagar at an altitude of 8700-ft. Gulmarg also referred as Meadow of Flowers is a famous Ski Resort & the world’s highest 18 hole Golf Course. The place was prominent during the British time. Enjoy the scenic view of Kongdori on a Cable Car Ride – OPTIONAL (Gondola) Return to Srinagar for a Dinner & Overnight at the Hotel
Days-4 : Srinagar-Pahalgam-Srinagar
After breakfast, proceed for day trip to Pahalgam called as “Valley of Shepherds. In Pahalgam, Enjoy the nature & walk around the banks of River Lidder. Pahalgam is famous for some trekking routes also & is the base camp for Amarnath Pilgrimage. Return back to Srinagar for overnight stay at Hotel
Days-5 : Departure from Srinagar
In time transfer to airport to connect the flight for onwards destination
- 01 Night accommodation in Houseboat in Srinagar on twin Sharing Basis,
- 03 Nights accommodation inHotel in Srinagar on twin sharing basis,
- Meeting Assistance on Arrival Departure by our Rep.
- Daily Breakfast Dinner,
- Daily Breakfast Dinner,
- 01 Hour Boat (Shikara) Ride on Dal Lake – Srinagar (04 Person in 01 Boat)
- Same day excursion to Sonmarg, GulmargPahalgam,
- Exclusive Non a/c Xylo / Taverafor transfers sightseeing,
- All present applicable taxes as on date.
- Any Airfare, Train fare, Overland Journey which is not mentioned in the Itinerary.
- Cost for Extra Child Without bed Standard – Rs 5800, Deluxe- Rs 6500, Luxury- Rs 8500/-
- Any Medical/rescue evacuation due to mishaps.
- Any personal nature items like Laundry, bar bills, table bills, camera fee, tips or any other item.
- Mineral water / Soft or hard drinks / Starters.
- Entrance Free at any monument.
- Horse Riding ** Gondola Ride in Gulmarg.
- Any other things that is not included in the Package Cost Includes Column.
Cost incidental to any change in the itinerary/ stay on account of flight cancellation due to bad weather, ill health, roadblocks and/or any factors beyond control.
INR 11999 /-