Nainital is situated in the Kumaon region of Uttarakhand and its name is derived from famous Naini Lake. The city has several other beautiful lakes, lofty mountains, awesome weather throughout the year and is not engaged with too much crowd, which makes it the perfect getaway for your holidays. A lot can be experienced here on the single tour such as you can boat in the Naini Lake, trek to the various points such as China peak and Tiffin top or camping in the jungle. Other tourist attractions here are Naina Devi temple, Snow view point, high altitude zoo etc. Visit this amazing hill station with tour package of Royal India Travel.
Days-1 : Delhi – Nainital(320 kms)(By Private Car)
Our Chauffer Driver will pick you from Dwarka and Travel by surface from Delhi to Nainital. On arrival check in at hotel. Evening explore Mall road by your self, overnight stay at hotel.
Days-2 : Nainital Lake Tour
Today full day excursion visiting Lake Tour – Naldamyanti Lake, Eagle Lake, Hanuman Lake, Ram Lake, Sita Lake, Laxman Lake, Bharat Lake, Bheem Tal, Nachiketa Tal. Overnight at hotel
Days-3 : Nainital – Almora – rani02Kausani (120kms)
After Breakfast Check out from Hotel, Travel by surface from Nainital to Kausani via Almora .On arrival check in at hotel. Rest of the day free for independent activities. Overnight at hotel
Days-4 : Kausani – Ranikhet
Drive to Ranikhet on arrival check in at Hotel evening visit Jhula Devi temple, Chaubatia Orchard, Bhalu dham, Kalika temple, Golf Course , Hairakhan temple Overnight at hotel
Days-5 : Delhi Airport drop
After breakfast ,drive back to Delhi Tour Concludes
- Deluxe Hotel Accommodation on twin sharing basis in Haridwar.
- All Meals (A Plan Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner)
- Transportation from Delhi to Delhi as per itinerary by – AC Indigo in case of deluxe category package for 2 pax or AC Innova/Tavera in case of Deluxe package for 4 pax
- Room service, Telephone calls and Laundry
- Additional sightseeing or extra usage of vehicle, other than mentioned in the itinerary.
- Entrance Fees Guide charges.
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blockage, political disturbances (strikes), etc (to be borne by the client, which is directly payable on the spot).
- Any portage at hotels, tips, insurance, wine mineral water, telephone charges, and all items of personal nature
- Any service not specified in inclusions