Champawat is a district of Uttarakhand state in northern India. Champwat is equipped with rich and nature flora with many spots that offers picturesque and scenic beauties. Places that will seek your attention are Baleshwar temple, eco-tourism Park, abbot mount, Purnagiri temple etc. Other places of interest are Patal Rudreshwar, Reetha Sahib, Baleshwar temple, Kranteshwar Mahadev temple etc. Champawat tour is the cheapest and one of the most beautiful tours of Uttaranchal. Book Champawat tour package from Royal India Travel to enjoy the best of your tour.
Days-1 : Delhi to Almora (415 kms)
You will we pick from a fix point of Delhi by our cab and drive to Almora hill station. Enroute visit Sattal, Baba Neem karoli temple, Naukuchiyatal lakes and Bhimtal.Arrive Almora at evening. Overnight stay and dinner in the pre booked hotel.
Days-2 : Almora to Lohaghat/Champawat (180 kms)
Visit the local sight seen of Almora in the morning. Cover places like Chitai temple, Bright end corner, Kasar Devi temple, Jageshwar temple & Vivekananda Ashram.Drive to the Lohaghat hill station in the evening.
Days-3 : Visit sight seen Lohaghat / Champawat
xplore the beautiful and amazing Uttaranchal Himalayas. Visit Nagnath temple, Abbot Mount, Baleshwar temple, Vanasur Ka Kila, Mayawati Advaita Ashram etc.
Days-4 : Lohaghat/Champawat to Delhi
Check out from the hotel or from camping site in the morning. Return to Delhi. Drop at a fix spot at Delhi.
Days-4 : Lohaghat to Pancheshwar (35 Kms)
The day is perfect for adventure enthusiastic; enjoy wonderful water sport at Kali River and Saryoo.
- 01 Nights accommodation in Almora
- 02 Nights accommodation in Champawat
- Welcome Drink on Arrival
- Daily Buffet Breakfast Dinner
- Private Mini Coach for transfers sight seen
- English/Hindi Speaking Driver
- All transfers and sightseeing by A/c car including fuel charges, driver’s bhatta, toll, parking and interstate permit.
- All Applicable Taxes
- Any meals other than those mentioned above.
- Entrance fees to Amusement parks Boating charges.
- Any portage at airports and hotels, tips, insurance, wine, mineral water, telephone charges, and all items of personal nature.
- Any services not specifically mentioned in the inclusions.
- Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like rail and flight delays, roadblocks, vehicle mal-functions, political disturbances etc.