Chopta is an exceptional tourist place which is prominent for trekkers. It is one of the most picturesque spot of Uttaranchal state as the natural splendours seen from here are very diverse. Chopta is an offbeat destination and it acts as an interesting tourist getaway for trekking enthusiasts and nature lovers. It is located on Gopeshwar- Ukhimath road and it’s good to visit this place in summers to enjoy mild and cool atmosphere. Chopta is the starting point for treks to Tungnath and Chandrashila. Other major attractions here are dense forest of Kedarnath Wild Life Sanctuary, 41 prominent peaks with 180 degree view of Greater Himalaya, Tungnath Mandir, Chandrashila, Ukhimath and Kanchula Korak Musk Deer Sanctuary etc. Visit this off beat holiday destination which is getting popular day by day with Chopta tour package of Royal India Travel.
Days-1 : Haridwar To Chopta
Reporting at Haridwar
Days-2 : Haridwar to Sari Village and camping at Deoria Tal
Haridwar to Sari Village and camping at Deoria Tal
Days-3 : Trekking from Deoria Tal to Chopta
Trekking from Deoria Tal to Chopta and back to Sari by Road. Those who do not want to trek can explore the area nearby Deoria Tal and come back to Sari by Evening
Days-4 : Sari To Chopta
Sari to Chopta by Road and trek to Tungnath and Chandershilla Peak, Evening back to Sari.
Days-5 : Sari to Haridwar.
Sari to Haridwar.
- Stay at Haridwar for 1 night, Sari Village for 2 nights and Camping at Deoria Tal for one night.
- Forest Fees, and camping Charges.
- Meals throughout the trip
- Professional trekking Guide.
- Appropriate Vehicle from Haridwar and back to Haridwar.
- Any meals other than those mentioned above.
- Entrance fees to Amusement parks Boating charges.
- Any portage at airports and hotels, tips, insurance, wine, mineral water, telephone charges, and all items of personal nature.
- Any services not specifically mentioned in the inclusions.
- Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like rail and flight delays, roadblocks, vehicle mal-functions, political disturbances etc.