Himachal Pradesh is known for its spectacular hill stations. The beauty of snowcapped mountains, gushing rivers, beautiful valleys and waterfalls make it an outstanding getaway for travelers. There are many famous hill stations here such as Shimla, Manali, Dalhousie, Dharamshala etc. Among all these hill stations Manali holds its special place. There are many things that you can enjoy only in Manali. The awesome weather, the alluring surroundings and the adventurous activities, Manali has it all. The main attractions here are Mall Road, Vashishtha village, Nagar castle, Rohtang pass, Hidimba Devi Temple, Solang valley etc. You can enjoy paragliding, rafting, trekking etc. adventurous activities on your tour. Plan a tour to classical Himachal with Royal India Travel for the best services.
Days-1 : Delhi – Manali
Upon arrival at Jhandewalan Bus Stand catch Volvo at 05:30 PM or 09:00 PM. The exact boarding time & place will be mentioned in your Bus ticket. Overnight Journey to Manali.
Days-2 : Manali Town and Local Sight Seeing
On arrival at Manali check in hotel, Afternoon half day city tour visiting Hadimba Devi Temple, Vashisht Temple, Vashist Hot Water Springs, Van Vihar, Hongkong Market, The Mall and Tibetan Monastery. Afternoon free to explore the Shopping malls of Manali. Dinner & overnight at hotel in Manali.
Days-3 : Manali – Kullu – Manikaran – Manali
After Breakfast in the Morning and drive by same personal cab. Excursion to Kullu Valley and Manikaran. enjoy Rafting in the Beas River, en route visit Kullu market, Kullu Shawl factories and sale outlets, Angora Farm, Vaishno Mata Temple and Parvati river. Drive back to hotel and have dinner and Overnight stay at hotel in Manali.
Days-4 : Manali – Rohtang Pass/Snow Point – Manali
After Breakfast at hotel proceed for full day excursion visiting, Kothi Village, Palchan Village, Nehru Kund, Beas Nalla, Rahla Waterfalls, Gulaba, Marhi, enjoy Skiing full day around Rohtang pass valley in the mountain side snow fields. Dinner & overnight at hotel in Manali.
Days-5 : Manali – Shimla
After breakfast check out from hotel proceed to Shimla. Check in at hotel and at evening visit city tour at Shimla. Overnight at hotel in Shimla.
Days-6 : Shimla – Kufri
After Breakfast, full day Excursion to Kufri. Kufri is famous for its Himalayan National Park, Pony and Yak Ride and one can see the endless Himalayan Panorama from Kufri, after lunch sightseeing of various places in and around. , The Scandal Point and The famous Shopping Plaza of the North The Mall. Dinner and Overnight stay at hotel in Shimla.
Days-7 : Departure to Delhi
After morning breakfast, A day for yourself, packing etc. later check-out from hotel at And visit mall road & other later drop at Volvo bus stand for your onward journey. Overnight journey.
Days-8 : Delhi
Early in morning reached at Delhi bus stand. leave the place with happy and sweet memories.
- Delhi – Manali - Shimla – Delhi Transfer by Volvo Bus
- Shimla- Manali Transfer by Non a/c Deluxe Bus
- Pick Up and Drop From Volvo Bus Stand By Non A/C Alto/Eon
- 05 Nights & 06 Days Stay In Accommodation in Room
- Welcome Drink (Non Alcoholic) On Arrival
- 05 Breakfast & 05 Dinner in Hotel
- 10% Discount on Additional Food, Beverages and Laundry
- Complimentary Use of Hotel Recreational Facility
- Day Manali Local Sightseeing Non A/C Alto/Eon
- One Full Day Solang Valley, Gulaba , marhi Sightseeing Non A/C Alto/Eon
- Full day Shimla – Kufri Sightseeing by by Non A/C Alto/Eon
- 4.50% service tax applicable as per government rules
- Entrances fees
- Expenses of personal nature such as drinks, telephone, and laundry bills etc
- Tips and porter charges
- Any other service/s not specified above
INR 13999 /-