Royal India Travel (RIT) offer tour package to the beautiful neighboring country, Nepal. Pamper yourself with delightful Nepal tour. You have countless reasons to fall in love with this beautiful country. You can visit religious sites, medieval cities, green forests, high mountains and much more here. Get indulge with local people as they are very friendly and jovial. Taste local food and buy traditional items for memory, there is a lot to do on Nepal tour. The famous tourist spots on Nepal tour are Kathmandu, Bhaktapur, Pokhara, Annapurna region, Langtang, Lumbini etc. And of course the country is known for the Mt. Everest, the highest peak in the world. Take this delightful tour to Nepal and indulge in the beauty of nature. Book ‘delightful Nepal package’ with RIT to enjoy the best of your holiday tour.
Days-1 : ARRIVE KATHMANDU
Arrive at Kathmandu International airport. Meet and traditional welcome assistance by ourrepresentative &get transferred to hotel. Welcome drink followed by tour briefing. In the evening explore the night life in Tourist hub ?Thamel? as own. Overnight at Kathmandu.
Days-2 : FLY KATHMANDU JANAKPUR AND JANAKPUR SIGHTSEEING
Breakfast, you will transfer to the domestic airport to board your fight for Janakpur. Janakpur is situated in eastern terai of Nepal and it is the capital city of Mithila in the ancient time. Janaki Temple(Naulakha Mandir) is religious attractions for hindu which is centrally located and made by artistic white marble. Sita(Janaki), the wife of legendary hero Ram was born in Janakpur. Many pilgrims come to visit Janakpur throughout the year but especially during the festivals of Ram and Sita marriage function (Bibaha Panchami) and Ram Navami. Overnight at hotel.
Days-3 : FLY TO KATHMANDU AND KATHMANDU SIGHTSEEING
Breakfast &free time till board your flight to Kathmandu. Upon arrival, you will pick up and transfer for sightseeing of Patan Durbar Square. After sightseeing, back to the hotel.Rest of the time free for your individual activities.Overnight at hotel.
Days-4 : DRIVE KATHMANDU MANOKAMANA - POKHARA
Breakfast &scenic drive for Pokhara( 200KM /6- 7 hours ) observing the greenery hills on the national highway along with Trishuli River.On the way, visit the Manakamna Temple. . Manokamana is believed to be a temple of goddess who fulfills the wisheswhere you are taken by a cable ride of 8 mins. Arrive Pokhara(Lake City), check into the hotel. In the evening enjoy 1 hr boat ride in fewa Lake&walking around the tourist area of Lake Side. Get back to hotel and overnight.
Days-5 : FLY POKHARA JOMSOM AND VISIT MUKTINATH TEMPLE
Breakfast &fly to Jomsom, Upon arrival after 30 mins adventurous flight. After checking to the hotel. Get refresh and drive to Muktinath Temple by Jeep. Take a holi bath in 108 water sprouts, Kundas and get darshan to Lord Narayan. Get back to the Jomsom. Overnight at hotel
Days-6 : FLY JOMSOM POKHARA AND POKHARA SIGHTSEEING
Breakfast &fly back to Pokhara from Jomsom. Check in to hotel. Get refresh and proceed for half day sightseeing of Lake city Pokhara covering Bindabasini Temple, Davis Fall, Seti George and Gupteswor Mahadev Cave. After sightseeing, rest of the day can be used for activities and relaxing in Pokhara as your own. Overnight at hotel.
Days-7 : DRIVE POKHARA KATHMANDU
Breakfast &drive back to Kathmandu. Reach Kathmandu. After checking at hotel, free time for shopping in well known shopping malls at Kathmamadu. Overnight at hotel.
Days-8 : KATHMANDU SIGHTSEEING
Breakfast &you will pick up from the hotel and transfer for sightseeing of Doleshwor Mahadev(head of Kedarnath), Pashupatinath Temple and Bhudhanilkantha Temple. Then get back to hotel. Rest of the time free for your individual activities.Overnight at hotel.
Days-9 : FINAL DEPARTURE
Free time till departure to international airport for onward destination with sweet memories of Nepal.
- Traditional welcome on arrival.
- All arrival and departure transfer on PVT basis on A/C Vehicle.
- 04 Nights accommodation in Kathmandu on twin sharing on CPAI.
- 01 Night accommodation in Janakpur on twin sharing on CPAI.
- 02 Nights accommodation in Pokhara on twin sharing on CPAI.
- 01 Night accommodation in Jomsom on twin sharing on CPAI.
- Kathmandu valley sightseeing as per the itinerary.
- Jankapur city sightseeing including Janaki Jemple as per the itinerary.
- Air Fare (Kathmmandu ? Janakpur ? Kathmandu) subject to change.
- Airfare (Pokhara ? Jomsom ? Pokhara) subject to change.
- Visit Muktinath by Non A/C Jeep in SIC basis.
- 01 Half day sightseeing of Pokhara as above itinerary + 1 hr boat ride on Fewa lake upto Tal Barahi Temple.
- All transfer and sightseeing on PVT basis by A/C Vehicle.
- All applicable hotel taxes.
- Entrance Fees, Licensed guide, Personal nature of expenses, Tips and overhead extra cost beyond control of the Columbus Travels and Tours like natural calamities / Any kind of incidents and accidents.
INR 19999 /-