Gangotri is a town in Uttarkashi district in the state of Uttarakhand, on the Greater Himalayan Range, at an altitude of 3,100 meters. This town is a famous Hindu pilgrim center on the banks of the river Bhagirathi and is origin of holy Ganges. Gangotri, the origin of the River Ganga is one of the four sites in the Chota Char Dham pilgrimage circuit. The origin of the holy river is at Gaumukh, set in the Gangotri Glacier, and is a 19 km trek from Gangotri while the temple of Goddess Ganga is in Gangotri itself. Take a tour to this holy place with tour package of Royal India Travel.
Days-1 : Delhi - Haridwar – 230 kms / 06 hrs
Arrive at New Delhi Railway Station and board the train for Haridwar- the gateway of Char Dham Yatra. On reaching Haridwar, enjoy the mesmerizing sight of evening Ganga Aarti at Har ki Pauri. Later, meet our tour representative and get transferred to the hotel. On reaching hotel, our representative will brief you about the yatra. Overnight stay and dinner is planned at Haridwar.
Days-2 : Haridwar - Uttarkashi 210 Kms / 07 hrs
Post breakfast in Haridwar, leave on road to Chami via Mussoorie. On the way, visit Kempty falls. Dinner and overnight stay is planned at the hotel. On the outskirts of Mussoorie, away from summer hill station rush, En-route stopover for refreshments & washroom.
Days-3 : Uttarkashi - Harsil - Gangotri - Uttarkashi 100 Kms / 04-05 hrs
Have tea/coffee in the morning and leave for Gangotri with packed breakfast. On the way, halt at Gangnani, a hot water spring. After offering prayers in the Gangotri temple, halt for lunch. Post lunch, head back to Uttarkashi. En route halt at Gangnani. Stay overnight in Uttarkashi.
Days-4 : Uttarkashi - Haridwar, 230 kms / 7 hrs
Post breakfast, leave on road to Haridwar. Stay overnight at Haridwar.
Days-5 : Haridwar - Delhi 215 kms / 07 hrs
Post an early morning breakfast, drive back to Delhi. En route, halt for lunch and later drop at Delhi.
- Accommodation on twin sharing basis.
- Breakfast and Dinner for a Couple in one Room (On fixed meals, served in the restaurant).
- All Transfers sightseeing as per itinerary by private car.
- All Inter State Tax, Toll Tax, and Driver Allowance Parking etc.
- Children below 5 Years are complementary.
- All prevailing applicable taxes.
- Air Fare / Train Fare.
- Service tax extra @ 3.63% of the total bill amount.
- Any meals other than those specified in 'Cost Includes'.
- Expenses of personal nature such as tips, telephone calls, laundry, liquor etc.
- Portage during trekking Ponies / Dollies during trekking.
- Entrance fees during sightseeing.
- Destination Guide.
- Any item of personal nature like telephone, tips and donations at temples, extended Stay or travelling due to any reason.