Kashmir is the diamond of India and is called heaven on earth because of its bewitching beauty. Kashmir valley is located in Northern region of India between the Great Himalayas and the Pir Panjal mountain range. It is best known for its snow capped mountains, meadows, magnetic land of streams, rivers, lakes, and deodar, pine and chinar forests. The famous places to visit here are Srinagar, Leh, Sonmarg, Gulmarg, Pahalgam etc. The main attractions are Dal Lake, Wular Lake, Nagin lake, Mughyal Gardens, spectacular valleys like Betab, Blatal, National parks etc. The tour to Kashmir is really a heavenly experience and you might find the place perfect for all kind of holidays. Book Kashmir tour package with Royal India Travel to enjoy the best travel experience.
Days-1 : Arrive Srinagar
Meeting and assistance on arrival and transfer to Hotel. Afternoon 01 Hour Boat Ride on Dal Lake by a gondola Boat called ”SHIKARA” witness the ride on lake, called Venice of India & experience the aquatic life of Srinagar. Also see the scenic extravaganza of the Kashmir and enjoy the profusion of colors in the Paradise on Earth. While returning visit to the local crafts market and see the fine carved hand-made articles from Paper Machie& wood of a walnut. Overnight at the Deluxe Houseboat.
Days-2 : Srinagar – Sonmarg - Srinagar
After breakfast leave with full day excursion for Sonamarg. Situated at an altitude of 9000 Ft. Sonamarg – 84 Kms is also called as “The meadow of gold” has, as its backdrop, snowy mountains against a cerulean sky. The Sindh River that meanders through the valley abounds with trout and mahaseer. Ponies can be hired for the trip up to Thajiwas glacier, which is a major local attraction during the summer. Return for Dinner & overnight stay at Hotel.
Days-3 : Srinagar - Pahalgam
Transfers from Srinagar to Pahalgam called as “Valley of Shepherds. Enroute visiting the Awantipura Ruins of 9th Century &Mattan Temple Complex.On arrival check in at Hotel. In Pahalgam, Enjoy the nature & walk around the banks of River Lidder. Pahalgam is famous for some trekking routes also & is the base camp for Amarnath Pilgrimage. Overnight stay at Hotel.
Days-4 : Pahalgam
In Pahalgam.Day free to explore surrounding on own.Overnight stay at hotel.
Days-5 : Pahalgam- Gulmarg
After breakfast, transfer towards Gulmarg, called as “Meadow of Flowers” Gulmarg is 150 Kms from Pahalgam at an altitude of 8700-ft. Gulmarg also referred as Meadow of Flowers is a famous Ski Resort & the world's highest 18 hole Golf Course. The place was prominent during the British time. Enjoy the scenic view of Kongdori on a Cable Car Ride – OPTIONAL (Gondola) Dinner & Overnight at the Hotel.
Days-6 : Gulmarg – Srinagar
Transfers from Gulmarg to Srinagar. In Afternoon, visit Mogul Gardens "Nishat" (The Garden of Pleasure) and "Shalimar" (Abode of All). Drive along the Lake side on Boulevard On return visit a local Handicrafts Emporium for hand-knotted specialty silken carpets, shawls, jewellery ornaments. Also visit Shankaracharya Temple. Overnight at the Hotel.
Days-7 : Srinagar Departure
In time transfer to airport to connect the flight for onwards destination.
- 01 Night accommodation in Houseboat in Srinagar on twin Sharing Basis,
- 02 Nights accommodation in Hotel in Srinagar on twin Sharing Basis,
- 02 Nights accommodation in Hotel in Pahalgam on twin sharing basis,
- 01 Night accommodation in Hotel in Gulmarg on twin sharing basis,
- Meeting Assistance on Arrival Departure by our Rep,
- Daily Breakfast Dinner,
- 01 Hour Boat (Shikara) Ride on Dal Lake – Srinagar (04 Person to 01 Boat),
- Same day excursion to Sonmarg,
- Exclusive Non a/c Xylo / Taverafor transfers sightseeing,
- All present applicable taxes as on date.
- Any Airfare, Train fare, Overland Journey which is not mentioned in the Itinerary.
- Cost for Extra Child Without bed Standard – Rs 5800, Deluxe- Rs 6500, Luxury- Rs 8500/-
- Any Medical/rescue evacuation due to mishaps.
- Any personal nature items like Laundry, bar bills, table bills, camera fee, tips or any other item.
- Mineral water / Soft or hard drinks / Starters.
- Entrance Free at any monument.
- Horse Riding ** Gondola Ride in Gulmarg.
- Any other things that is not included in the Package Cost Includes Column.
- Cost incidental to any change in the itinerary/ stay on account of flight cancellation due to bad weather, ill health, roadblocks and/or any factors beyond control.
INR 14999 /-