Goa is a tiny state which is situated in the south western part of Indian sub-continent. It has become the first choice for honeymoon couples over years. It is the place which is known for its variety of excellent beaches, carnivals, Goan cuisine, beach parties and many more. You can enjoy a ride on a yacht at sunset with your loved one. You can go by a hovercraft for a thrilling experience or rent a pedal boat afloat the calm water. The scenic and serene atmosphere of Dr Salim Ali Bird Sanctuary makes it a highly rejuvenating place for couples to unwind, reconnect and fall in love again. The white sandy Colva beach, outlined with coconut palm trees is a paradise for couples. Those romantic barefoot walks on the sand with your spouse or collecting shells! Trinket stalls and drink stands on the golden sands make a moonlit evening on the Colva Beach utterly romantic. Explore all these romantic destinations of Goa with your lover by planning your honeymoon in this city. Royal India Travel offers Honeymoon in Goa packages with great deals at reasonable price.
Days-1 : Arrive Goa
Morning arrive at Goa and check into the hotel. Rest for a day and stay at Hotel.
Days-2 : South Goa
Morning after breakfast dept to South Goa- Panjim,Miramar Beach, Dona Paula, Old Goa Churches ( Bom Jesus, Se Cathedral), Phonda temples, Fish Aquarium, ( Mangeshi, Shantadurga) Margoa and Colva Beach night Boatcruise. O/N stay in hotel.
Days-3 : North - Goa tour
Morning after breakfast proceeds to North Goa cover Aguada Fort, Vagator Beach, Anjuna Beach, Calangute Beach and Mapsa. Overnight stay at the Hotel.
Days-4 : Goa Departs
Morning after breakfast dept to airport / railway station.
- Pick up/Drop from Airport or Railway station
- 3 Nights & 4 Days, Accommodation
- Welcome drinks on arrival
- One full day sightseeing on SIC basis
- One Boat cruises on River Mandovi
- Daily Breakfast
- Expenses of personal Nature such as tips, laundry, telephone, table drinks, beverages etc.
- Any other services not in the program.
- Local guide for any SS Tours / Excursions
- All personal expenses, optional tours and extra meals.
- Vehicle service on leisure days for sightseeing not included in the itinerary.
- Medical and travel insurance.
- Anything not mentioned under ‘Inclusions’ column.
- Tipping and portage payable to the driver, bellboy, room service or waiter.
- Any expense of personal nature like telephone bills, laundry bills, mini bar, etc.
- Christmas New Year Suppliment will be extra if applicable direct payable to hotel
- 4.50% GST Extra