Nainital is sanctified with the picturesque natural splendors and diverse natural resources that make it a great retreat for honeymooners. The hill station of Nainital is located at the foothills of Kumaon in Uttarakhand that offers a wonderful opportunity to the couples to enjoy the special time of their lives. Sprinkled with several pristine lakes Nainital has earned a special place in honeymoon destinations of India.
Here is the list of places to visit for Couples in Nainital:
Naini Lake: Naini Lake is located in the heart of the city. This eye-shaped lake is a tourist empyrean and acts as a magnet for all those visiting the hill station. Naini Lake provides the tourist a perfect opportunity to enjoy yachting and boating.
Nakuchiatal Lake: Nakuchia Tal is a lake known for having nine corners. This lake has maintained its serenity till date as it is still untouched by the majority of the tourist population.
Bhimtal Lake: Located 22 km from the city center, Bhimtal Lake is the biggest among the lakes of Nainital. It boasts of an island within its limits.
· Snow View Point: Located at a height of 2,260 m, Snow View Point is among the coldest regions in Nainital. Here, one can capture spectacular pictures of the snow-covered peaks.
Naina Peak: Naina peak is located at an altitude of 2611meters provides the most breathtaking view of the Nainital. Overlooking the Naini Lake, this peak is situated at a distance of about 6 km from the town.
Also do not miss the shopping and eating out the Mall road. Naina Devi temple is another point of attraction. Sitting by the lake in the evening is very popular among couples. As Nainital is among the most popular hill stations in the country, it is better to book the rooms in advance if a person is planning to celebrate the holidays in Nainital.
Among the wilderness of the Himalayas in Kumaon, traveling this spell-binding hill station is the perfect escapade for your honeymoon time! Book our Nainital Honeymoon Tour Package to avail the best services.
Days-1 : Delhi - Nainital (310kms / 8hrs)
Pickup from Delhi Railway Station/Airport, drive to Nainital. Lunch on the way. On arrival check in Hotel. Evening free for boat ride at Naini Lake (At their own). Dinner at Hotel. Over Night Stay in Hotel.
Days-2 : Nainital (Local Sight Seeing)
After breakfast drive for lake tour of Bhimtal, Sat Tal, Naukuchia Tal. Drive back to Hotel. Lunch at Hotel. After lunch boat ride at Naini Lake & Rope way (At their own).Evening enjoy Mall Road. Dinner at hotel. Over Night Stay in Hotel.
Days-3 : Nainital - Raniketh - Nanital (120kms Round Trip)
After breakfast depart for Ranikhet. Visit Ranikhet is a hill station and cantonment town in Almora district in the India state Uttarakhand. It is the home of Kumaon Regiment (KRC) & Naga Regiment and maintained by Indian Army. Ranikhet is at an altitude of 1869 meters above sea level and within sight of the western peaks of the Himalayas. Lunch at Ranikhet. Dinner at hotel. Over Night Stay in Hotel.
Days-4 : Nanital - Delhi (310kms / 8hrs)
After early breakfast, drive back to Delhi. Lunch on the way. On arrive in Delhi, transfer to Railway Station / Airport.
- Deluxe Hotel Accommodation on twin sharing basis in Nainital
- All Meals (A Plan Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner)
- Transportation from Delhi to Delhi as per itinerary by - AC Indigo in case of deluxe category package for 2 pax or AC Innova/Tavera in case of Deluxe package for 4 pax
- Room service, Telephone calls and Laundry
- Additional sightseeing or extra usage of vehicle, other than mentioned in the itinerary.
- Entrance Fees Guide charges.
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blockage, political disturbances (strikes), etc (to be borne by the client, which is directly payable on the spot).
- Any portage at hotels, tips, insurance, wine mineral water, telephone charges, and all items of personal nature
- Any service not specified in inclusions