Ladakh refers a balanced & well planned society which has much to teach in reference of awareness of ecology.It is far north from sub continent and often referred as little Tibet.Spending holidays here is quite different from any other places in India and you cannot describe this phenomenal destination without seeing it closely.
Days-1 : Arrival Leh.
Arrival Leh, Our representative will meet, greet, assist and transfer you to Hotel in Leh. Rest of the day free to acclimatize to the high altitude of Ladakh. In the evening take a walk to the local bazaar in Leh. Overnight at Hotel in Leh.
Days-2 : Excursion to Sham Valley (150 Kms round trip)
Morning after breakfast drive to Alchi. Enroute visit Magnetic Hill, Gurudwara Patthar Sahib, Confluence of Zanskar and Indus river. Visit Alchi Monastery and drive back to Leh. Just before reaching Leh visit Ladakh Hall of fame. Arrive hotel in Leh for dinner and overnight.
Days-3 : Leh – Nubra Via Khardungla Pass (140 Kms / 5 – 6 hrs)
Early morning proceed to Nubra Valley via the World Highest Motorable road (5602 Mts) Khardungla pass. Arrive Nubra and proceed for a visit to the White Sand Dunes at Hunder. You can enjoy the camel ride (On Own). Later if time permits visit Hunder and Diskit monasteries and check in at Deluxe Camp. Evening at leisure. Overnight at the camp.
Days-4 : Nubra – Leh
Morning after Breakfast proceed for Leh, once again driving via Khardungla pass the World Highest Motorable road. Evening explore Leh bazaar for souvenir, visit Leh Jokhang or Leh Mosque by foot. Overnight at the hotel. JOKHANG: the Ladakh Buddhist Association in 1957 built the small Gonpa opposite to SBI and known as Jokhang in the main bazaar, which is open throughout the day for visitors. The Gonpa contains statue of Joyo Rinpoche (crowned Buddha).
Days-5 : Drive to Pangong Lake (140 Km / 5 hrs drive)
Morning after breakfast drive to to Pangong Lake on the Indo China. On the way visit Shey Palace and Gompa. Evening check in Camps for dinner and overnight stay. SHEY PALACE AND GOMPA: Situated on a hillock 15 Kms upstream from Leh, it was once the residence of the royal family. According to tradition, it was the seat of power of the pre-Tibetan kinds. A 7.5 mts high copper statue of Buddha, plated with gold and the largest of its kind, is installed here.
Days-6 : Pangong – Leh
After breakfast drive back to Leh taking the same route. On the way back visit Thiksey Monastery and Sindhu Ghaat. Arrive Leh and relax at the hotel or free for individual activities.
Days-7 : Airport Departure.
Leave on time for Leh airport to board your flight to Delhi.
- Accommodation in Standard room at
- 04 nights stay at specified hotels in Leh.
- 01 nights stay at specified hotels/Tent in Nubra.
- 01 nights stay at specified hotels/Tent in Pangong
- Stay on MAP Basis. (06 breakfasts and 06 dinners)
- Transportation by 01 NAC Quails / Scorpio/ Travera /safari / Xylo (as per availability) for arrival / departure transfers, sightseeing as per the itinerary.
- Assistance at the airport while arriving and departing.
- Mics. charges are inclusive like
- Inner-line permits
- Potareges at hotel and airport
- All applicable luxury/ road taxes
- Airfares trainfare.
- Any monastery entrance fees, Any Joy ride or rafting.
- Medical expenses (apart from first aid) and insurance of any kind.
- Tips, laundry, liquors, wines, mineral water, telephone charges, camera fee and items of personal nature.
- Transportation is not on disposal basis. It is strictly as per the programme, any extra running will be charges extra.
- Any expenses arising out of unforeseen circumstances like flight delay / cancellation / hike in fare, strike or any other natural calamities or any emergency evacuation expenses.
INR 18999 /-