You can say it is the father of all treks in Garhwal Himalayas. While going for this excursion you must have some fundamental knowledge of mountaineering. This trek, located at an altitude of 5967 meters above sea level covers the distance of total 99 km. During this trek you will come across several terminals to see the most thrilling views of snowcapped mountains and landscapes. The trek commences from Gangotri and then passes through plenty of awesome spots like Tapovan, Nandvan, Kalindi base, Vasuki Tal including the source of mother Ganga, Gaumukh. The direction passes via most breathtaking mountains which lies below the shadow of great peaks and covers the province above glaciers and snow. You have to pass through half way around Garhwal from Bhagirathi River to Alaknanda River and this could be little torment. The most difficult trek is not for soft hearted people and you must have some prior experience of mountaineering. This beautiful spot which is situated in the circuit of Magical Himalayas could be horrifying and tingling but it will enthrall you and give the adrenalin rush. So, tie your boots and get ready for the most electrifying experience of your life and delve in to the adventure of trekking with exclusive package of 'Kalindi Khal Trek' of Royal India Travel.
- Accommodation. (Guest house, Home stay, Camping)
- Meals while on trek (Veg.+ Egg)
- Trek equipments (Sleeping bag, mattress, Kitchen dinning tent, crampon, utensils, tent)
- All necessary permits and entry fees.
- First aid medical kits, stretcher and oxygen cylinder.
- Mountaineering qualified professional trek Leader, guide and Support staff.
- TTH Staff insurance.
- Any kind of personal expenses.
- Food during the transit.
- Mules or porter to carry personal luggage.
- Anything not specifically mentioned under the head.
INR 20999 /-