Kashmir is the shining diamond of Indian crown, the paradise on earth. When it comes to honeymoon tour, it has always been the great choice for couples over years. Enjoy the sightseeing of snow capped mountains, beautiful landscapes, gushing rivers, and many more attractive sights on Kashmir tour with your loved ones. You can experience various fun and adventurous activities on this tour such as Shikara ride, mountaineering, skiing, rafting, paragliding, trekking and snowboarding etc. Visit beautiful hill staions of Gulmarg, Sonmarg, Phalgam, the beautiful lakes at Srinagar and amazing gardens on this tour which will give you a lifetime memory of your honeymoon tour. Take romantic trip to this ultimate land of wonders with your beau to create a lifetime memory. Kashmir honeymoon packages of Royal India Travel are the best deal for couples to enjoy their honeymoon tour at its best.
Days-1 : ARRIVE – SRINAGAR
In time transfer to airport to connect the flight for Srinagar. Meeting and assistance on arrival and transfer to Hotel. Later, visit Mughal Garden “Nishat” (The Garden of Pleasure) and “Shalimar” (Abode of All). Drive along the Lake side on Boulevard On return visit a local Handicrafts Emporium for hand-knotted specialty silken carpets, shawls, jewellery ornaments. After lunch, in second half day Visit Shankaracharya Temple. Evening, enjoy 01 Hour Boat Ride on Dal Lake by a gondola Boat called ”SHIKARA” witness the ride on lake, called Venice of India & experience the aquatic life of Srinagar. Also see the scenic extravaganza of the Kashmir and enjoy the profusion of colors in the Paradise on Earth. While returning visit to the local crafts market and see the fine carved hand-made articles from Paper Machie & wood of a walnut. Overnight at the Deluxe Houseboat
Days-2 : SRINAGAR – SONAMARG – SRINAGAR
After breakfast, leave for full day excursion trip to Sonamarg. Situated at an altitude of 9000 Ft. Sonamarg – 84 Kms is also called as “The meadow of gold” has, as its backdrop, snowy mountains against a cerulean sky. The Sindh River that meanders through the valley abounds with trout and mahaseer. Ponies can be hired for the trip up to Thajiwas glacier, which is a major local attraction during the summer. Return for Dinner & overnight stay Hotel/HB.
Days-3 : SRINAGAR – GULMARG – SRINAGAR
Full Day return excursion to Gulmarg, called as “Meadow of Flowers”. Gulmarg is 53 Kms from Srinagar at an altitude of 8700-ft. Gulmarg also referred as Meadow of Flowers is a famous Ski Resort & the world’s highest 18 hole Golf Course. The place was prominent during the British time. Enjoy the scenic view of Kongdori on a Cable Car Ride – OPTIONAL (Gondola) Return to Srinagar for a Dinner & Overnight at the Hotel / HB
Days-4 : SRINAGAR – MANASBAL LAKE – SRINAGAR
After breakfast leave with full day excursion for Manasbal. Manasbal Lake famous for bird watching & its backdrop, snowy mountains against a cerulean sky. Later, visit old city of Srinagar including trip to Jamia Masjid, Hari Parbat Fort & old market of Srinagar. Return for Dinner & overnight stay at Hotel
Days-5 : Departure from Srinagar
In time transfer to airport to connect the flight for onwards destination
- 03 Nights accommodation on Twin Sharing / MAP Basis on the above mentioned Hotels / HB.
- 01 NAC Xylo / Tavera (02-06 Pax) 01 TT / Winger (08-12 Pax) for Arrival Departure from Srinagar
- International Airport to Hotel / HB vice versa
- 01 NAC Xylo / Tavera (02-06 Pax) 01 TT / Winger (08-12 Pax) for Full day trip to Mughal Gardens Shankaracharya temple
- 01 NAC Xylo / Tavera (02-06 Pax) 01 TT / Winger (08-12 Pax) for Full day excursion trip to Gulmarg Pahalgam
- 01 Hour Boat (Shikara) Ride on Dal Lake – Srinagar (04 Person to 01 Boat)
- Welcome drink on arrival
- All applicable taxes
- Any Airfare, Train fare, Overland Journey which is not mentioned in the Itinerary.
- Cost for Extra Child Without bed Standard – Rs 5800, Deluxe- Rs 6500, Luxury- Rs 8500/-
- Any Medical/rescue evacuation due to mishaps.
- Any personal nature items like Laundry, bar bills, table bills, camera fee, tips or any other item.
- Mineral water / Soft or hard drinks / Starters.
- Entrance Free at any monument.
- Entrance Free at any monument.
- Horse Riding ** Gondola Ride in Gulmarg.
- Any other things that is not included in the Package Cost Includes Column.
- Cost incidental to any change in the itinerary/ stay on account of flight cancellation due to bad weather, ill health, roadblocks and/or any factors beyond control.