Kedarnath is part of char dham. This ancient Hindu temple is dedicated to Bhagwan Shiva. If you cannot go to all four places of Char dham you can visit one specific place. This place witnesses a lot of pilgrims when the doors of the temple are open from April to November. The unstable temple is not directly accessible by road and has to be reached by a 14 kilometers uphill trek from Gaurikund. So travelling here by helicopter is the best way to reach the temple without facing any trouble. Kedarnath is located in the Himalayas, about 3,583 m above sea level near Chorabari Glacier, on the bank of river Mandakini, and is covered by snow-capped peaks. Take the tour to Kedarnath temple by helicopter to ease your journey with tour package of Royal India Travel.
Days-1 : Delhi to Dehradun. Check into hotel. Relax and prepare for your journey.
Delhi to Dehradun. Check into hotel. Relax and prepare for your journey.
Days-2 : This day we visit Kedarnath. This day we start early..
06:00 AM :- Report at Sahastradhara helipad at Dehradun. 07:00 AM:- Take helicopter flight to Guptkashi. 08:15 AM:- Change helicopter to Kedarnath (other pilgrims might join you in helicopter). On arrival at Kedarnath, we arrannge priority darshan for you. After darshan, fly back to Guptkashi. Have breakfast at Guptkashi. Drive to helipad. 10:00 AM Take helicopter flight to Dehradun. Tour concludes on arrival at Sahastradhara Helipad. Drive to hotel in Dehradun. Evening free to relax.Night stay at Hotel – Dehradun.
Days-3 : After Breakfast, drive to Delhi. This tour ends at Delhi.
After Breakfast, drive to Delhi. This tour ends at Delhi.
- Accommodation on twin sharing basis.
- Breakfast and Dinner for a Couple in one Room (On fixed meals, served in the restaurant).
- All Transfers sightseeing as per itinerary by private car.
- All Inter State Tax, Toll Tax, and Driver Allowance Parking etc.
- Children below 5 Years are complementary.
- All prevailing applicable taxes.
- Air Fare / Train Fare.
- Service tax extra @ 3.63% of the total bill amount.
- Any meals other than those specified in 'Cost Includes'.
- Expenses of personal nature such as tips, telephone calls, laundry, liquor etc.
- Portage during trekking Ponies / Dollies during trekking.
- Entrance fees during sightseeing.
- Destination Guide.
- Any item of personal nature like telephone, tips and donations at temples, extended Stay or travelling due to any reason.
INR 9999 /-