Kedarnath is considered one of the holy shrines in Indian mythology. The town is located in Uttarakhand and has religious importance in India because of Kedarnath Temple. Kedarnath is located in the Himalayas about 3,583 m above sea level near Chorabari Glacier, from where the river Mandakini flows. Kedarnath Mandir is a Hindu temple dedicated to Bhagwan Shiva. The temple is open only between April and November due to extreme weather conditions. The temple is not directly accessible by road and has to be reached by a 14 kilometers trek from Gaurikund. For Hindus this place holds a great importance as this temple is one of the char dhams, the four most important holy shrines of India. Royal India Travel offers Kedarnath tour package with the very best services and at reasonable price.
Days-1 : Haridwar - Rampur Sitapur
Morning drive to Rampur/Sitapur enroute visit Deoprayag/Rudraprayag, Arrive Rampur Sitapur Check in Hotel. Overnight stay.
Days-2 : Rampur Sitapur - Gaurikund - Kedarnath
Morning drive to Gaurikund, Trek start from Gaurikund to Kedarnath (3584 mts) on foot or on by pony / Doli. Tour members should carry personal medicines, heavy woolen, tolietteries and clothes for an overnight halt at Kedarnath. Check in Hotel. Later visit Kedarnath Temple. Over night stay at Kedarnath.
Days-3 : Kedarnath - Rampur Sitapur
Early morning, pilgrims after Darshan of Kedarnath Temple. Return back to Gaurikund Rampur Sitapur. Check in Hotel. Overnight stay at Rampur Sitapur.
Days-4 : Rampur Sitapur - Hardwar
Morning Drive to Hardwar. Arrive in Haridwar tour end.
- Accommodation on twin sharing basis.
- Breakfast and Dinner for a Couple in one Room (On fixed meals, served in the restaurant).
- All Transfers sightseeing as per itinerary by private car.
- All Inter State Tax, Toll Tax, and Driver Allowance Parking etc.
- Children below 5 Years are complementary.
- All prevailing applicable taxes.
- Air Fare / Train Fare.
- Service tax extra @ 3.63% of the total bill amount.
- Any meals other than those specified in 'Cost Includes'.
- Expenses of personal nature such as tips, telephone calls, laundry, liquor etc.
- Portage during trekking Ponies / Dollies during trekking.
- Entrance fees during sightseeing.
- Destination Guide.
- Any item of personal nature like telephone, tips and donations at temples, extended Stay or travelling due to any reason.
INR 9444 /-