This place is not able to forget due to its incredible landscapes, walls of mountains and scenic adventures. Ladakh is closed during heavy snow fall. The pure natural monuments of this snow capped destination of India can be seen in its eloquent lakes, unsullied by human civilization. Take a tour to this magical land with Royal India Travel to enjoy the most of your tour.
Days-1 : Arrival Leh.
Arrival Leh, AIR representative will meet, greet, assist and transfer you to Hotel in Leh. Rest of the day free to acclimatize to the high altitude of Ladakh. In the evening take a walk to the local bazaar in Leh. Overnight at Hotel in Leh.
Days-2 : Leh – Alchi (70 Kms round trip)
Morning after breakfast drive to Alchi. Enroute visit, Hall of Fame, Magnetic Hill, Gurudwara Patthar Sahib, Confluence of Zanskar and Indus river. Arrive Alchi and visit Alchi Monastery. Dinner and overnight at hotel / camp in Alchi.
Days-3 : Alchi – Lamayuru – Leh. (180 Kms round trip)
Early morning drive to Lamayuru. Lamayuru is famous for its ancient monastery and the surrounding landscape which closely resembles the surface of moon. This is where Ladakh gets its name ‘The Moonland'. Later visit the Rizong monastery and Chulichan nunnery and drive back to Leh. Dinner and overnight at hotel in Leh. LAMAYURU GOMPA: The oldest holy site in Ladakh, it was a bon shrine prior to the advent of Buddhism. Also known as Yung Drung (Swastika) it is sited on a high promontory overlooking the village and valley. For sheer spectacle value no other Gompa can match Lamayuru.
Days-4 : Drive to Pangong Lake (140 Km / 5 hrs drive)
Morning after breakfast drive to to Pangong Lake on the Indo China. On the way visit Shey Palace and Gompa. Evening check in Camps for dinner and overnight stay.
Days-5 : Pangong – Leh.
After breakfast drive back to Leh taking the same route. On the way back visit Thiksey Monastery and Sindhu Ghaat. Arrive Leh and relax at the hotel or free for individual activities. THIKSEY GOMPA: 19 Kms from Leh, spectacularly sited, Thiksey is one of the largest and architecturally most impressive Gompas. There are several temples in this Gompas, containing images, stupas and wall paintings of Buddha, which are exquisite.
Days-6 : Leh – Nubra Via Khardungla Pass (140 Kms / 5 – 6 hrs)
Early morning proceed to Nubra Valley via the World Highest Motorable road (5602 Mts) Khardungla pass. Arrive Nubra and proceed for a visit to the White Sand Dunes at Hunder. You can enjoy the camel ride (On Own). Later if time permits visit Hunder and Diskit monasteries and check in at Deluxe Camp. Evening at leisure. Overnight at the camp.
Days-7 : Nubra – Leh
Morning after Breakfast proceed for Leh, once again driving via Khardungla pass the World Highest Motorable road. Evening explore Leh bazaar for souvenir, visit Leh Jokhang or Leh Mosque by foot. Overnight at the hotel. JOKHANG: the Ladakh Buddhist Association in 1957 built the small Gonpa opposite to SBI and known as Jokhang in the main bazaar, which is open throughout the day for visitors. The Gonpa contains statue of Joyo Rinpoche (crowned Buddha).
Days-8 : Airport Departure.
Leave on time for Leh airport to board your flight to Delhi.
- Accommodation in Standard room at
- 04 nights stay at specified hotels in Leh.
- 01 nights stay at specified hotels/Tent in Alchi.
- 01 nights stay at specified hotels/Tent in Nubra.
- 01 nights stay at specified hotels/Tent in Pangong
- Stay on MAP Basis. (07 breakfasts and 07 dinners)
- Transportation by 01 NAC Quails / Scorpio/ Travera /safari / Xylo (as per availability) for arrival / departure transfers, sightseeing as per the itinerary.
- Assistance at the airport while arriving and departing.
- Mics. charges are inclusive like
- Inner-line permits
- Potareges at hotel and airport
- All applicable luxury/ road taxes
- Airfares trainfare.
- Any monastery entrance fees, Any Joy ride or rafting.
- Medical expenses (apart from first aid) and insurance of any kind.
- Tips, laundry, liquors, wines, mineral water, telephone charges, camera fee and items of personal nature.
- Transportation is not on disposal basis. It is strictly as per the programme, any extra running will be charges extra.
- Any expenses arising out of unforeseen circumstances like flight delay / cancellation / hike in fare, strike or any other natural calamities or any emergency evacuation expenses.
- Any other item not mentioned in the cost includes section.
INR 28999 /-