Malaysia is like unit place which has many alluring spots that bound you. It hosts bustling cities, misty tea plantation, colonial architectural etc. it won't disaapoint anyone travellers, couples family . Go through this specific melting point of truly asia.
Days-1 : Arrive in Kuala Lumpur - Genting Highlands
Meet our representative on arrival at the Kuala Lumpur Airport and take a transfer to Genting Highland. Enroute you will be visiting the famous Batu Caves - the cave is one of the most popular Hindu shrines outside India, and is dedicated to Lord Murugan. It is the focal point of Hindu festival of Thaipusam in Malaysia. Stop at the cable car station and take a skyway cable car ride to Genting Highland and check-in at the hotel. Spend the evening at Snow World – where the temperature goes as less as -3’. Snow World is a whole new enchanted attraction that houses fantasies and wonders on a fairyland high at the peak. Featuring a winter downtown and World Heritage concept, the breathtaking view of the entire surrounding makes it a perfect place for photo opportunities. Overnight stay at hotel in Genting Highland.
Days-2 : Genting Highlands – Kuala Lumpur
After breakfast, check-out from the hotel and take a transfer to Kuala Lumpur. Check-in to your hotel. Spend the day at leisure and overnight stay at hotel in Kuala Lumpur.
Days-3 : Kuala Lumpur
Embark on a grand tour of the city of Kuala Lumpur after breakfast at the hotel. This is an interesting tour, which unveils the beauty and charm of the old and new Kuala Lumpur or the Garden City of Lights. See the contrast of the magnificent skyscrapers and the buildings of the colonial days. Highlights of the tour include visits to the Petronas Twin Towers (photo stop), Jewelry Showroom, King's Palace (photo stop), National Monument, National Museum (excludes entrance fee), National Mosque (photo stop) and the Sultan Abdul Samad Building. Spend the evening free at leisure and overnight stay at hotel in Kuala Lumpur.
Days-4 : Kuala Lumpur - Langkawi
After breakfast at hotel, check-out and get transferred to the airport to board your flight to Langkawi. Arrive Langkawi and take transfer to the hotel and check-in at hotel day free at leisure. Stay overnight at hotel in Langkawi.
Days-5 : Langakawi
After breakfast, enjoy a half day island tour of Langkawi. In the afternoon, embark on an optional island hopping tour or a mangrove boat cruise and enjoy the breathtaking beauty of the fauna, the rock formations and the dark limestone caves (own cost). Stay overnight at hotel in Langkawi.
Days-6 : Departure from Langakawi
After breakfast, enjoy the day at leisure till the time of check-out, which is 1200 hours. Take a transfer to the Langkawi Airport to board return flight to India.
- 01 Night accommodation in Genting
- 02 Nights accommodation in Kuala Lumpur
- 02 Nights accommodation in Langkawi
- Daily Breakfast
- Genting Skyway Cable Car ticket
- Genting Snow World ticket
- One half day City tour of Kuala Lumpur on SIC basis
- Langkawi Half day Round Island Tour on SIC basis
- Return Airport transfers on SIC basis
- All trasnfers are based on Seat in Coach Basis
- Visa Charges for Malaysia
- Porterage and tips, mineral water, laundry, telephone or any other expense personal in nature
- Personal Insurance
- Drinks and lunches/dinner except where mentioned
- Items of a personal nature, driver and guide gratuities
- Any entrance fees and excursions not mentioned above
- Porterage at hotels and airports
- Any expenses caused by reasons beyond our control such as bad weather, natural calamities (landslides, floods), flight delays, excess baggage, rescheduling or cancellations, any accidents, medical evacuations, riots, strikes, war, airline or hotel policies etc.
- GST 3.50% not included in the package.
- Air Fare with Taxes