Some of the beaches of Andaman Island got the award for Asia’s best beaches by Times Magazine. Andaman is full of natural beauty having several places for exploring such as Radhanagar beach located in Havelock Island, Ross and Smith island beach, laxmanpur beach Neil island, Lalaji bay beach long island, Guitar island beach, wandoor beach, aamkunj beach, karmatang beach, merk bay beach, butler bay beach, lamiya bay beach, raman bageecha beach and stewart island beach etc. There are a lot of national parks like Mount Harriet, Mahatma Gandhi marine national park etc where you can enjoy wildlife experience at its best. Apart from these there are temples, museums and many more sights which attract tourists throughout the year. Make your Andaman tour memorable with Royal India Travel.
Days-1 : Port Blair
Arrival at Port Blair Airport & move to the hotel with our envoy. After lunch start the breathtaking trip to Carbyn's Cove Beach, one of the most picturesque, coconut palm fringed beach, 7 kms away from Port Blair town, and to the Cellular Jail, a place of pilgrimage for all freedom loving people. One can also view the history of the heroic freedom struggle which is brought alive in a moving Light & Sound Show at the Cellular Jail. (Visit to cellular jail closed on all Mondays)
Days-2 : Havelock Island
Early morning departure by MV. Makruzz or Green Ocean to Havelock Island (54 kms by sea from Port Blair). Enjoy your afternoon at the World Famous Radha Nagar Beach (Beach number 7). Overnight stay at respective Hotel / Resort at Havelock Island.
Days-3 : Elephant Beach
After a leisure breakfast, we sail for Elephant Beach in a Speed Sharing Boat. The travel time is around 45 minutes to reach Elephant Beach. This beach has one of the best coral reefs in the world & the underwater marine life is very lively & colorful. Snorkeling shall be provided for the couple out here. Please do not forget to take snacks for the trip and lots of drinking water & changing dress for the day trip or advised. After the completion of the coral island tour, return back to resort in Havelock Island.( Boat operate as per weather condition) Note: In case Elephanta island is closed snorkeling will be provided @ Nemo Reef or Light house.
Days-4 : Kalapathar beach
After a leisure breakfast check out from the hotel and sail for Port Blair in the morning /evening as per the seats available at the time of booking. On reaching Port Blair check into the hotel and relax. Night stay at Port Blair. Note: In case morning tickets are not available evening tickets will be booked in that case guest can opt for Kalapathar beach after check out from the hotel @ Havelock Island on direct payment basis.
Days-5 : Port Blair
Departure from Port Blair
- 02 Nights accommodation on twin sharing basis in Port Blair,
- 02 Nights accommodation on twin sharing basis in Havelock,
- Assistance at the airport at the time of arrival and departure
- Non Alcoholic welcome drink on arrival at the Hotel.
- Daily Breakfast at the Respective hotel/resort on the fixed menu or Buffet,
- Return Trip to Havelock from Port Blair by Govt. Speed Boat
- All transfers Sightseeing in AC Vehicle at Port Blair.
- All transfers Sightseeing at Havelock Island by Non Ac Vehicle.
- All Island Transfers by Government Speed Boat.
- Miscellaneous charges like inner-line permits, porter services at hotel and all applicable luxury/road taxes.
- All Entry Tickets, ferry charges Permits.
- Airfare / Ship fare,
- Fun/Joy rides at Water Sports Complex
- Camera Tickets.
- Sea Walk Cost – Rs. 3,700/- Per Person.
- Scuba Diving Cost – Rs. 3,500/- Per Person.
- 4.50% GST