Taking your partner to honeymoon is the first attempt to make your love bond strong after marriage. So, plan a honeymoon trip to a place which will be the best for your honeymoon tour. Dharamshala, a small hill station in Kangra district of Himachal Pradesh is one the best places for a romantic outing for couples. The beautiful view of snowcapped mountains, numerous sightseeing options, Tibetan monasteries, and also the place where Dalai Lama lives, it all make it a perfect getaway for tourists. When it comes to honeymoon, couples do enjoy here a lot of things like sightseeing of mighty peaks, beautiful landscapes, awesome weather, visiting monasteries and shopping at the local market. Make your honeymoon memorable with Dharamshala honeymoon package of Royal India Travel.
Days-1 : Delhi – Dhramashala [By AC Volvo Exclusive Vehicle)
Board your Volvo Bus from predefined point at Majnu Ka Tila near by ( Kashmere Gate), New Delhi in evening 6:00PM .Transfer to Dharmshala by Volvo. Overnight Journey.
Days-2 : Dharamshala
Today on arrival check in hotel & relax and the day is free for shopping . Dinner & over night stay at hotel in Dharamshala.
Days-3 : Dharamshala Local Sightseeing [ By Individual Cab]
Reach Dharamshla early Morning. Transfer to hotel and Check-in to Kumar Residency today on arrival check in hotel & relax. Dinner & over nightstay at hotel in Dharamshala. Later proceed for Dharamshala Local Sightseeing Dalali Lamba Temple, Bhagsu nath temple. Dinner & over night stay at hotel in Dharamshala
Days-4 : Dharamshala –Delhi By AC Volvo Exclusive Vehicle
After breakfast check out from Hotel day .Take evening Volvo coach at 16:30 Hrs to Delhi, Overnight on the board.
Days-5 : Dharamshala – Delhi
Reach with Sweet Memories………………
- Accommodation at hotel on twin sharing basis
- Welcome Drink on Arrival
- Return tickets from Delhi – Dharamshala- Delhi
- Meals Plan (MAPAI) Daily Breakfast and Dinner
- Meeting and Assistance on Arr / Dep by Representative
- Expenses of personal Nature such as tips, laundry, telephone, table drinks, beverages etc.
- Any other services not in the program.
- Local guide for any SS Tours / Excursions
- Pack / Riding Pony for Trekking
- All personal expenses, optional tours and extra meals.
- Medical and travel insurance.
- Anything not mentioned under ‘Inclusions’ column.