Kerala, God's own country is the best choice for holidays. From beautiful beaches to erala is well known for its beaches, backwaters in Alappuzha and Kollam, mountain ranges and wildlife sanctuaries. The popular attractions in the state include the beaches at Kovalam, Kappad, Cherai and Varkala. Lake resorts around Ashtamudi Lake, Kollam, hill stations and resorts at Munnar, Wayanad, Nelliampathi, Vagamon and Ponmudi and national parks and wildlife sanctuaries at Periyar, Parambikulam and Eravikulam National Park are the main attractions of Kerala. Book Kerala package and make your tour memorable with Royal India Travel.
Days-1 : Cochin-Munnar
On your arrival at Cochin international Airport/ Railway station, meet our executive to Welcome & receive you. Later drive to Munnar hills (130 Kms), the green Paradise of Kerala with unending expands of Tea plantations, spice plantations and a variety of flora and fauna. On the way enjoy the beautiful scenery of Cheeyappara as well as Valara faterfalls and lush green tea meadows. Check in your hill resort and after noon at leisure/ you can go to visit Munnar town and nearby places & Overnight stay.
Days-2 : Munnar
Today after breakfast, go for sightseeing at Mattupetty Dam; a beautiful spot for viewing the picturesque Munnar, Kundala Lake- a natural lake with recreational facilities like boating and having excellent view of Western Ghats as well as the forest surrounded with. Also visit Eco point and tea plantations along with the famous TATA Tea Museum, Blossom park, Hydel park etc. After noon you can visit Eravikulam National park; where the endangering Nilgiri Tahr is conserved and considered the highest hills of Munnar regions. Later drive back to your resort for Overnight stay.
Days-3 : Munnar-Alleppey
After breakfast Check out your resort and drive to Alleppey; also known as Venice of the east by its special geographical features as the place is famous for its vast back water stretches and paddy fields. By 12 pm you can board your traditional Kerala houseboat to explore the back waters and its serene beauty. Enjoy the ride; delicious cuisines and an overnight stay onboard.
Days-4 : Alleppey-Cochin
After your breakfast from the houseboat, check out the houseboat and drive towards Cochin for a city tour to see the Historical Fort Cochin, Jew Street, Dutch Palace, Chinese Fishing nets, Sea Mouth, Marine drive etc and later drop off at cochin international airport/ railway station for the onward journey. Tour Ends With Happy Memories.
- Houseboat Cruise Stay
- Private A/C Tata Indigo/Swift Dzire for All Transfers & sightseeing
- All Permits and fuel charges, Driver Batta , Toll tax etc
- All Applicable Taxes
- Hotel accommodation on Double Sharing basis
- Welcome Drink on Arrival at Hotel
- Daily buffet Breakfast in Hotel
- Houseboat with all meals ( Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner)
- Any meals other than those mentioned above will be cost extra.
- Any Train fare or Airfare.
- Other transportation that is not mentioned in the itinerary
- Entrance fees to the monuments, Amusement parks Boating charges would be extra.
- Any other charges like portage at the airports and hotels, tips, insurance, mineral water, wine, telephone charges, and all items of personal nature.
- Any other services apart from those above mentioned in the inclusions.
- Any other Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like rail and flight delays, roadblocks, vehicle mal-functions, political disturbances etc.
- 4.50% GST Extra