Ooty is a pleasant hill station located in the state of Tamil Nadu. Honeymoon is special onetime occasions of life make it more special with remarkable picturesque places like Ooty. So, begin the new phase of your life with this destination that brings out your romantic side. Let the quaint town of Ooty mesmerize you and your significant other, with its beauty. There is nothing like expressing your love and celebrating togetherness amidst lofty mountains and gorgeous flora and fauna. This hill station is known for its stunning lakes, waterfalls, gardens and breathtaking scenic beauty which will surely delight you and your partner. Make your honeymoon memorable with Ooty honeymoon package of Royal India Travel.
Days-1 : Coimbatore – Ooty (95 kms approx 3 hours)
On arrival at Coimbatore airport get transferred to your stay in Ooty. The evening is free for relaxation. Have a comfortable overnight stay at the hotel in Ooty.
Days-2 : Ooty
After breakfast, you will enjoy a sightseeing tour of the 'Queen of the Blue Mountains', that includes a visit to a spectacular view of the Dodabetta peak. Later drive to Coonoor and visit Sims Park and 'Dolphin' nose point. Enjoy some free time for leisure. Have an overnight stay at the hotel in Ooty.
Days-3 : Ooty
Enjoy your breakfast at the hotel. In the afternoon, visit the Botanical Gardens and the famous Ooty lake. Have a comfortable overnight stay at the hotel in Ooty..
- 02 Nights accommodation in Ooty
- Welcome Drink on Arrival
- Daily Buffet Breakfast Dinner
- Private Mini Coach for transfers sight seen
- English/Hindi Speaking Driver
All transfers and sightseeing by A/c Mini Bus including fuel charges, driver’s bhatta, toll, parking and interstate permit.
- All Applicable Taxes
- Flower bed decoration
- Candle light dinner
- Honeymoon cake
- Kesar Badam milk
- Any meals other than those mentioned above.
- Entrance fees to Amusement parks Boating charges.
- Any portage at airports and hotels, tips, insurance, wine, mineral water, telephone charges, and all items of personal nature.
- Any services not specifically mentioned in the inclusions.
- Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like rail and flight delays, roadblocks, vehicle mal-functions, political disturbances etc.