Nainital Honeymoon Package
Honeymoon is the special occasion; it is the time for which you have waited so long, finally arrives and you search a place that must be peaceful and romantic too. Make it more enduring with Nainital and runaway from crowd to celebrate your togetherness in this silent place. Beside crowded hill stations of Himachal Pradesh, Nainital is another famous attractive place for honeymoon. It is in Uttrakhand and located alongside the Kumaon region of outer Himalayas. This city is famous for its beautiful and heart taking lakes, which is often referred as "city of lakes" or "Lake District of India". Our company arranges the exceptional Nainital Honeymoon package and promises to make your entire tour romantic and memorable. The city is divined with its never ending scenic views which purify mind & body. Its perfect scenic views and lakes will give you purring of soul feeling. Things to do –
• Discover several lakes and have a boat ride in Naini Lake. You can go for other lakes too as it has several lakes in the city.
• Take a glimpse of sunrise from Tiffin Top, a peak in Nainital.
• Get some blessing for your married life at Naina Devi temple.
• Have a cable- car ride in the famous snow view point, which has astounding Himalayan views.
• Relax your tired schedule by watching sunset at Hanuman Garhi.
• See different and some rare species of birds in Pangot and Kilbury bird sanctuary. The entire park is totally blossom with thick green forests of pine & oak trees.
• Have a look at Corbett National park, i.e. India’s oldest park. It is just 3 hours ride from Nainital.