Ranthambore National Park is one of the largest national parks in northern India, covering an area of 392 square km. Ranthambore name is derived from historic Ranthambore fortress which lies in the premises of the park. It is one of the largest Tiger reserve sanctuaries in India but you can also see other wild creatures like leopard, Nilgai, wild boar, sambar deer, hyena, sloth bear and chital easily. The sanctuary also has a wide variety of trees, plants, birds and reptiles, as well as one of the largest banyan trees in India. The national park is situated in Sawai Madhopur district of Rajasthan at the junction of the Aravali and Vindhya hill ranges and 394 kms away from Delhi. This is one of the finest places to view animals in natural jungle habitat and best known for its tiger population. The best times for tiger sightings at Ranthambore National Park are in November and May. Explore this ultimate destination in a short weekend tour to make your weekend relishing with 'Ranthambore Weekend Package' of Royal India Travel.
Days-1 : Delhi - Ranthambore
In evening, pickup from Delhi & transfer to Ranthambore. Over night journey.
Days-2 : Ranthambore National Park
Early morning checkin the hotel,after freshness, drive to the dense jungle of Ranthambore with naturalist by open top roof canter or jeep (subject to availability) for tiger tracking and explore wildlife.The jungle visits lasts for about three hours. Return to the resort for breakfast time.There is time to relax and enjoy the facilities of your hotel, maybe take a dip in the pool for a break from the heat of the day.You can also explore the wild surroundings.After luch you will take afternoon game drive to ranthambore National Park with naturalist by jeep or canter. Dinner and overnight stay at the Hotel in Ranthambore.
Days-3 : Ranthambore to Delhi / Onward Destination
After delightful Break fast check-out and depart to Delhi / Onward Destination and home.
- Accommodation for 01 Night & 01 Night on the way.
- All meals at Ranthambhore (02 breakfast, 02 dinner)
- Round trip transfer from Delhi to Ranthambore
- Visit to Ranthambhore fort by exclusive open jeep/Gypsy
- Any other expense not mentioned in the "Package includes”
- Expences of personal nature such as laundry, telephone calls, drinks, tipping etc.
- Anything not mentioned in the itinerary
- All kind of personal expenses such as tips, laundry, telephone bills, and beverages.
- It also does not include any meals unless and otherwise specifically mentioned.
- Camera fee (still or movie)
INR 5999 /-