Dharamshala is beautiful city which is located in Kangra district of Himachal Pradesh. With dense pine and deodar forests, numerous streams, cool healthy air, attractive surroundings and the nearby snowline, Dharamsala has everything for a perfect holiday. The main attractions here are Mcleodganj, Kangra art museum, St. John’s church, Buddhist monasteries, Dal lake and Jwalamukhi temple etc. Kangra: Kangra is one of the oldest dynasties that have been mentioned in Ramayana. The main attraction of this beautiful valley is Kangra fort. Visit this beautiful location for many other attractions such as Kareri Lake, Kangra Museum, Jwala Devi Temple etc. Triund hills: Known as the crown jewel of Dharamshala, it is situated in the midst of Dhauladhar ranges and gives a stunning view of snow Cladded Mountains. Triund is one of the most popular trekking spots in India which attracts a lot of trekking enthusiasts. The beautiful forest of oak, deodar and rhododendron lines up the way for the trek make it worth taking. McLeod Ganj: McLeod Ganj is a suburb in the state of Himachal Pradesh. It is also popularly known as Little Lhasa. The city has got this name due to the large populations of Tibetans. This place witnesses a lot of tourists.
You can also enjoy various adventurous activities such as trekking to Dauladhar, rock climbing, fishing at Beas river etc. So, make your Dharamshala tour a remarkable one with Royal India Travel.
Days-1 : Delhi – Dharamsala
On arrival at delhi Airport drive to Dharamshala. Arrive & transfer to hotel. Evening free to explore the market.Dinner & overnight night stay in hotel.
Days-2 : Dharamsala Local Sight Seeing
After Breakfast ,Drive to local sightseeing including official residence of Dalai lama in Mcleodganj, St John church & Bhagsunath Temple, the oldest temple in Dharamshala. Dinner and overnight stay at Dharamshala.
Days-3 : Departure from Dharamsala
After breakfast check out from hotel drive back to Delhi
- Himachali Juice on Arrival
- Cookies in your Room on Arrival
- Breakfast and Dinner on all days
- Unlimited Tea // Coffee with Cookies on All days
- One Complimentary Packed Lunch
- One Night Bon-Fire with Folk Singer/Music,
- Soups with light snacks with Games / Tam bola / Music (in Season)
- Complimentary Movie One Night from Collection available
- Free use of Kids Junction
- 30% Discount on Spa and Salon Services
- 20% Discount on additional food, beverages and laundry
- All Hotel Taxes.
- 3.09% service tax applicable as per government rules
- Entrances fees
- Expenses of personal nature such as drinks, telephone, and laundry bills etc
- Tips and porter charges
- Any other service/s not specified above