While we hear 'Ladakh' first thought arises in mind is about a place which is coated entirely with snow Mountains. Ladakh is the region in Jammu & Kashmir state and currently extended from Kuen Lun mountain range. It is mostly famous for adventurous activities like snow mountaineering, trekking, white river rafting, camel safari, Jeep safari, yak safari etc. Rafting is available at Indus and Zanskar rivers where as Trekking is optional which ranges from short treks to long ones. Ladakh has everything that forces you to visit this place once in lifetime. Book tour package to remarkable Ladakh with Royal India Travel to get the most of your tour.
Days-1 : Arrival Leh.
Arrival Leh, AIR representative will meet, greet, assist and transfer you to Hotel in Leh. Rest of the day free to acclimatize to the high altitude of Ladakh. In Evening sightseeing of Shankar, Shanti Stupa, Leh Palace and walk to the local bazaar in Leh. Overnight at Hotel in Leh.
Days-2 : Excursion to Sham Valley (150 Kms round trip)
Morning after breakfast drive to Alchi. Enroute visit Magnetic Hill, Gurudwara Patthar Sahib, Confluence of Zanskar and Indus river. Visit Alchi Monastery and drive back to Leh. Just before reaching Leh visit Ladakh Hall of fame. Arrive hotel in Leh for dinner and overnight.
Days-3 : Excursion to Pangong Lake (280 Kms round trip)
Morning after breakfast drive to to Pangong Lake on the Indo China border. Evening back to hotel in Leh for dinner and overnight.
Days-4 : Excursion to Khardungla Pass (78 Km round trip)
After breakfast prepare yourself for the ultimate adventure of your life. We will drive upto the Kardungla Top to have a magnificent view of the surrounding valleys. After spending some time there come back to Hotel and relax. Dinner and overnight at the hotel in Leh.
Days-5 : Airport Departure.
Leave on time for Leh airport to board your flight to Delhi.
- Accommodation in Standard room at
- 04 nights stay at specified hotels in Leh.
- Stay on MAP Basis. (04 breakfasts and 04 dinners)
- Transportation by 01 NAC Quails / Scorpio/ Travera /safari /Xylo (as per availability) for arrival / departure transfers, sightseeing as per the itinerary.
- Assistance at the airport while arriving and departing.
- Mics. charges are inclusive like
- Inner-line permits
- Potareges at hotel and airport
- All applicable luxury/ road taxes
- Airfares trainfare.
- Any monastery entrance fees, Any Joy ride or rafting.
- Medical expenses (apart from first aid) and insurance of any kind.
- Tips, laundry, liquors, wines, mineral water, telephone charges, camera fee and items of personal nature.
- Transportation is not on disposal basis. It is strictly as per the program, any extra running will be charges extra.
- Any expenses arising out of unforeseen circumstances like flight delay / cancellation / hike in fare, strike or any other natural calamities or any emergency evacuation expenses.
- Any other item not mentioned in the cost includes section.
INR 11999 /-