Rishikesh has become the best choice for adventure lovers in recent days. Apart from being a pilgrim site this place now attracts a lot of travel freaks due to its most famous feature that is white water rafting. Rafting in Rishikesh is done in the holy Ganga River. Rafting starts from a place outside the main town, where camping and all arrangements related to the adventurous tour are done. There are many service providers in the area that offer the best deals in camping and rafting. Enjoy this enthralling sport in the most beautiful surrounding with the 'Rishikesh Rafting Packages' of Royal India Travel.
Days-1 : Arrive rishikesh Camp
Arrival in Rishikesh base office, transfer to camp then served welcome drink after proceed to water fall trek & come back to Camp, Free time explore camp area . start evening Campfire, BBQ ,camp activity/game, hot dinner and overnight camp.
Days-2 : Full Day Enjoy Beach
Morning Tea , enjoy Beach volleyball then Drive to Kaudiyala after breakfast. The day starts with a few great rapids.Go down "Denial Dip", THA WALL, Crossfire" Black Money , Three Blind Mice and "Body Surfing Rapid" till Shivpuri approx. Post lunch play the games, enjoy with swiming evning Start campfire hot Dinner and Overnight camp.
Days-3 : Rafting And Departure
Morning Tea. Beach volleyball / repelling, rock climbing ,After breakfast, start Rafting from Shivpuri to Rishikesh . Today, we hit some of the most exciting rapids on the Ganga i.e. Return to Sender, Roller Coaster, Golf Course, Club house, Initiation, Double Trouble, Hilton. One can try Body Surfing and Cliff Jump on this section. we float past temples and ashrams and Ghats, enjoying the riverbank life along the Ganga. Arrive Rishikesh Tour Terminates
- 2 Nights stay in our luxury safari tent on twin/double sharing basis.
- Welcome drink on arrival (Non Alcoholic)
- 3 Breakfast, 2 lunch, 2 dinner and 2 evening snacks included.
- Bonfire/Campfire in the evening.
- Rafting from Shivpuri to Rishikesh (34 Kms)
- Free parking in camp site
- Complimentary games and activities like volleyball, badminton, body Surfing, cliff jumping, etc.
- Any personal expenses like Laundry, STD calls, etc
- Any kind of transportation.
- Bungee Jumping will cost Rs. 2500 per person per jump.
- Any claim due to natural calamities such as land slide, road blockage, etc.
- Any other things which are not mentioned above.