The gush of white splashing Ganges water in Rishikesh, makes river rafting a must try adventurous sports for the adventure lovers. Rishikesh, earlier was famous for only pilgrim sites, but now has become a paradise for travel enthusiasts. Surrounded by the majestic peaks of Shivalik Himalayas and the lush green landscapes, this holy city is located 241 km from national capital. Rishikesh rafting is best enjoyed during the post-monsoon seasons starting from September and continues with the fun and thrill till June. Though rafting can also be done during the winters from December to February, the drop in the temperature makes it a bit challenging, when you decide to step into the water. So if you are looking for some adventure quest and yearning for an engrossing encounter in the high speed waves of water, the river rafting in Rishikesh is the best choice for you.
Days-1 : Arrive rishikesh Adventure Camp
On arrival at rishikesh Camp meet & greet by our camp manager followed by briefing about camps, do & donts, tent allotment & later hot lunch at our dining area. Afternoon free for rest or you can enjoy different activities at camp like beach volley, Badminton and rappelling and Rock climbing etc. In the evening snacks along with a cup of tea/coffee, which is followed by Bonfire & Dinner at riverside in our dining area. Overnight stay at deluxe tents.
Days-2 : Rafting And Departure
Morning leisurely Breakfast, post breakfast our river expert will brief you about the rafting techniques, get ready for river rafting from Shivpuri to NIM Beach, this is thrilling run and one will encounter rapids called Return to Sender (Grade 3), Roller Coaster (Grade 3+), Golf Course (Grade 3+), Initiation (Grade 2). After this enjoy body surfing and cliff jumping. The another important rapids you would meet Double Trouble (Grade 2), Hilton (Grade 2), etc. Finish your rafting at NIM beach.
- 1 Nights stay in our luxury safari tent on twin/double sharing basis.
- Welcome drink on arrival (Non Alcoholic)
- 1 Breakfast, 1 lunch, 1 dinner and 1 evening snacks included.
- Bonfire/Campfire in the evening.
- Rafting from Shivpuri to Rishikesh (16 Kms).
- Free parking in camp site
- Complimentary games and activities like volleyball, badminton, body Surfing, cliff jumping, etc.
- Any personal expenses like Laundry, STD calls, etc.
- Any kind of transportation.
- Bungee Jumping will cost Rs. 2500 per person per jump.
- Any claim due to natural calamities such as land slide, road blockage, etc.
- Any other things which are not mentioned above.