The city Dubai has magnificent unparallel society which had given birth to world’s tallest building, a peninsula structured like a palm tree, a vast separate ski paradise etc it will fascinate you with its optimism, energy, behavior and frankness of the people.
Days-1 : Arrival at DUBAI
Depart from an International airport to The Metropolitan Desert, DUBAI. On arrival, our Local representative will meet you and escort to the hotel. After check-in hotel, the day is free for leisure. By the evening, take a tour on the Dhow Creek Cruise with dinner, aboard an Arabian Dhow. This tour offers an amazingly different view of old and new DUBAI taking you through the Creek Golf Club and Heritage Village. Overnight at hotel in Dubai.
Days-2 : DUBAI City Tour and Shopping
After breakfast proceed for a half day city tour includes, Jumeirah Mosque, Burj Al Arab, Al Bastakia, Old DUBAI Fort, Skyline at DUBAI Creek, Sheikh Maktoum Palace, an Abra, The Gold Souk and the Spice Souk, where in you can shop. Overnight at the hotel. Later in the day you will be picked up to be taken to the World’s Highest Tower – The Burj Khalifa. View the World from the Top on the 124th floor of the Burj Khalifa. Later drop to Hotel. Overnight stay at Hotel in Dubai.
Days-3 : DUBAI Desert Safari with Barbeque Dinner
ter breakfast visit various shopping malls and shops for shopping. After that in the afternoon proceed for the Desert Safari and can watch the magical sunset of DUBAI. After that lets have a relax in an Arabian Tent while having a barbeque dinner and enjoy a traditional Belly Dance performance. Overnight at the Hotel in Dubai.
Days-4 : Departure From DUBAI
After breakfast you can do a last minute shopping. After that pack your baggage with a promise of coming back to the land of desert. Arrive at airport to catch your flight on time. Tour Ends
- 03 nights accommodation in the mentioned hotels with breakfast.
- Return Airport transfers.
- Half day DUBAI city tour.
- Dhow Cruise with Dinner and Transfers.
- Desert Safari with Barbeque Dinner.
- Burj Khalifa Entrance charges with transfers
- Hotel Taxes.
- All flights tickets and Airport Taxes.
- Personal Insurance, we strongly suggests to the passengers that to take out their own insurance before departing for DUBAI.
- All entrance fees to monuments, parks, camera fees, porterage and tips, mineral water, laundry, telephone or any other expense personal in nature.
- Drinks and lunches/dinner except where mentioned.
- Items of a personal nature.
- Driver and guide gratuities.
- All entrance and excursions not mentioned above.
- Porterage at hotels and airports.
- Any expences caused by the reasons beyond our control such as bad weather, natural calamities, flight delays, excess baggage, rescheduling or cancellations, any accidents, medical evacuation, riots, strikes, war, airline or hotel policies, etc,..