Srinagar is the place which is famous for its lakes and gardens. It attracts tourists from its abode picturesque and elegant charm. You can enjoy Shikara rides or water skiing on Dal and Nagin Lake. It has beautiful mughal garden, old city monuments like Hazaratbal shrine, Jama Masjid, Shankaracharya temple and much more other interesting places. Visit this place to enjoy the heavenly experience in the lap of nature, shop form the local markets and which is famous of handicrafts and dry fruits. Take a tour around Srinagar to embrace the beauty of this place in your holidays. Book tour package form Royal India Travel to enjoy the best services on your tour.
Days-1 : Arrive Srinagar – Local Sightseeing
Meeting and assistance on arrival and transfer to Hotel. Later, visit Mughal Garden "Nishat" (The Garden of Pleasure) and "Shalimar" (Abode of All). Drive along the Lake side on Boulevard On return visit a local Handicrafts Emporium for hand-knotted specialty silken carpets, shawls, jewellery ornaments. After lunch, in second half day Visit Shankaracharya Temple. Evening, enjoy 01 Hour Boat Ride on Dal Lake by a gondola Boat called ”SHIKARA” witness the ride on lake, called Venice of India & experience the aquatic life of Srinagar. Also see the scenic extravaganza of the Kashmir and enjoy the profusion of colors in the Paradise on Earth. While returning visit to the local crafts market and see the fine carved hand-made articles from Paper Machie& wood of a walnut. Overnight at the Deluxe Houseboat.
Days-2 : Srinagar – Sonmarg - Srinagar
After breakfast, leave for full day excursion trip to Sonamarg. Situated at an altitude of 9000 Ft. Sonamarg – 84 Kms is also called as “The meadow of gold” has, as its backdrop, snowy mountains against a cerulean sky. The Sindh River that meanders through the valley abounds with trout and mahaseer. Ponies can be hired for the trip up to Thajiwas glacier, which is a major local attraction during the summer. Return for Dinner & overnight stay at Hotel.
Days-3 : Srinagar– Manasbal Lake - Srinagar
After breakfast leave with full day excursion for Manasbal. Manasbal Lake famous for bird watching & its backdrop, snowy mountains against a cerulean sky. Later, visit old city of Srinagar including trip to Jamia Masjid, Hari Parbat Fort & old market of Srinagar. Return for Dinner & overnight stay at Hotel.
Days-4 : Departure from Srinagar
After breakfast transfer to Srinagar airport for onward flight
- 01Nights accommodation in Houseboat on twin Sharing Basis,
- 02 night accommodation in Hotel on twin sharing basis,
- Meeting Assistance on Arrival Departure by our Rep,
- Daily Breakfast Dinner,
- 01 Hour Boat (Shikara) Ride on Dal Lake – Srinagar (04 Person to 01 Boat),
- Same day excursion to SonmargManasbal Lake,
- Exclusive Non a/c Xylo / Tavera for transfers sightseeing,
- All present applicable taxes as on date.
- Any Airfare, Train fare, Overland Journey which is not mentioned in the Itinerary.
- Cost for Extra Child Without bed Standard – Rs 5800, Deluxe- Rs 6500, Luxury- Rs 8500/-
- Any Medical/rescue evacuation due to mishaps.
- Any personal nature items like Laundry, bar bills, table bills, camera fee, tips or any other item.
- Mineral water / Soft or hard drinks / Starters.
- Entrance Free at any monument.
- Horse Riding ** Gondola Ride in Gulmarg.
- Any other things that is not included in the Package Cost Includes Column.
- Cost incidental to any change in the itinerary/ stay on account of flight cancellation due to bad weather, ill health, roadblocks and/or any factors beyond control.
INR 8999 /-