Yamuna River is other important river in India and Yamunotri is the source of Yamuna River. Yamuna River is another important river which is lifeline to several states of the country. Yamunotri is the seat of the Goddess Yamuna in Hinduism and is part of Chota Char Dhams. This holy shrine is situated at an altitude of 3,293 meters in the Garhwal Himalayas and located approximately 30 kilometers North of Uttarkashi. The main attraction at Yamunotri is the temple devoted to the Goddess Yamuna and the holy thermal springs at Janki Chatti which is 7 km away. The actual source, a frozen lake and glacier located on the Kalind Mountain at a height of 4,421 m above sea level, about 1 km further up is not generally accessible. Visit this holy shrine with Yamunotri tour package of Royal India Travel.
Days-1 : Delhi - Haridwar [230 kms - 6hrs]
Arrival Delhi Railway Station, Meet & Assist further drive to Hardwar, enroute lunch. Later drive to Hardwar transfer to your Hotel. Visit Har-ki-Pauri for Ganga Aarti in evening. Back to your hotel, Dinner & Night halt.
Days-2 : Haridwar - Syanachatti [240kms - 7hr]
Early morning, Drive to Syanachatti via Mussoorie. Enroute bifurcate from main road to Lakahamandal (5kms /one side), visit the ancient temple dedicated to Lord Shiva. After darshan drive to your onward destination. Check in Hotel at Syana Chatti. Kaurava Prince Duryodhana had built a palace made of lac, in which he tried to burn the Pandavas alive. The villagers believe that there is a secret passage that emerges few kilometers downstream today in the center of the village there is a Temple dedicated to Bhagwati and Lord Shiva. In the temple complex stand two life size stone statues. Perhaps they are the Dwarpals of a much older temple. With the legend of Jay and Vijay, the Dwarpals at the gates of heaven. But most of the villagers believe the statues to be that of Bhima and Arjuna.
Days-3 : Synachatti - Yamunotri - Syanachtti [12kms drive & 7 Kms trek each side]
Drive to Phool Chatti, trek start from here to Yamunotri. Either by walk or by horse or by Doli at own cost. Arr. Yamunotri, One can cook rice by packing it in a cloth and dipping it in the hot water of the hot kund. Pilgrims take this cooked rice home as "Prasad". Here near the temple "Pooja" can be offered to Divya Shila, After taking bath in Jamunabai Kund's warn water and having "Darshan" of pious "Yamunaji" returning to Hanumanchatti. Later drive back to Syanachatti. Overnight stay at Hotel.
Days-4 : Syanachatti - Hardwar [240kms - 7hr]
Drive back to Haridwar, Check in Hotel. Overnight stay.
Days-5 : Haridwar - Delhi [230kms - 6hr]
Morning visit Hardwar Local Sight Seeing. Later dep. to Delhi. On Arr. Delhi, Drop at Railway Station/Airport.
- Accommodation on twin sharing basis.
- Breakfast and Dinner for a Couple in one Room (On fixed meals, served in the restaurant).
- All Transfers sightseeing as per itinerary by private car.
- All Inter State Tax, Toll Tax, and Driver Allowance Parking etc.
- Children below 5 Years are complementary.
- All prevailing applicable taxes.
- Air Fare / Train Fare.
- Service tax extra @ 3.63% of the total bill amount.
- Any meals other than those specified in 'Cost Includes'.
- Expenses of personal nature such as tips, telephone calls, laundry, liquor etc.
- Portage during trekking Ponies / Dollies during trekking.
- Entrance fees during sightseeing.
- Destination Guide.
- Any item of personal nature like telephone, tips and donations at temples, extended Stay or travelling due to any reason.